Vision 2020 is a strategy designed around connecting life-affirming organizations and churches throughout the state of Illinois in an effort to coordinate our work and build momentum towards ending abortion in our state. The goal of Vision 2020 is to end abortion in Illinois by the year 2020, including closing the abortion clinics in Granite City and Aurora by 2017, and closing the clinic in Springfield by 2018.
- Pregnancy Center Directors
- Business Leaders
- Community Leaders
- Organized our first pro-life lobby day in Springfield
- Built a comprehensive list of all of the nearly 100 pregnancy centers throughout the state
- Connecting and educating life-affirming pastors
- Creating resources and materials for churches to effectively teach about abortion and abortion recovery
- Organizing 24-hour prayer coverage over the pro-life efforts in our state
- With the presidential elections just around the corner, we recorded a webinar to educate pastor and pro-life leaders about how to participate in the political process within the limits of a 501(c)(3)
The most impressive thing about Vision 2020 is the synergy of all of us being connected and working together. We need more people plugged in, to keep their ears to the ground, to be watching for where God is at work, and to keep us informed so that we can connect the dots throughout the state, and possibly nationwide. We are better when we work together!